Included in your membership:
- Club Membership Card(s) (family membership gets 2 cards) Club membership cards can be picked up at the Liberty during any game watch viewing party.
- Scholarship Donation: The NYC & Tri-State Area Clemson Club Annual Scholarship benefits a local student in the area each year. The NYCCC provides $2,000 a year to support their college costs. $5.00 from membership dues supports the scholarship fund.
- Game Watches: Join a vibrant community of fellow Tiger fans for football and other sporting events.
- Community: Membership in the NYCCC provides a connection with numerous Clemson Alumni in the area. The club hosts game watches, community service events, happy hours, family friendly events and much more throughout the year.
- Networking: Gain access to a large community of working professionals in the NYC & Tri-Sate area. Tigers are always looking to recruit other Tigers for various career opportunities. By joining the club you can use our Clemson bond to help advance your career.
- Service: The NYCCC offers numerous service events throughout the year to help those in need in our local area. These events are a great way to give back and work together.
- Early Registration: Early bird registration and special pricing for events
- Tiger Presence: Lastly, by joining the NYC & Tri-State Area Clemson Club you are supporting Clemson University’s presence in the New York, Connecticut, and New Jersey area.
- Happy Hour Prices: The Liberty will be offering happy hour prices on any day at any time to NYCCC members with their membership card.
- Free Drink at Game Watches: The Liberty will be offering 1 free drink per game when you show your membership card ($6.00/beer x 12 games = a savings of $72.00 throughout the season).
What’s the cost?
- Individual Membership: $30
- Family Membership – 2 People: $50
How does it work?
We’ve simplified the membership management process. Once you sign up below, you’ll automatically be enrolled in the club for years to come. Our system will charge your credit card each year on the date you enrolled to ensure you don’t miss out on any club perks. You can cancel your account, update your credit card, or change your contact info anytime, from anywhere.
Should we have an increase in dues, we will be sure to send you an email with the opportunity to cancel your recurring membership or simply stay enrolled for the next year.